Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: poor lost Josephina!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Brooke in BE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Went to the store today and saw a lonely lost Josephina sitting on the front counter. I told the cashier that she might want to put the doll behind the register, or the owner will probably never see her again. I hope the little girl who lost her will come back for her!!

    Brooke

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I would think that Josefina's owner will soon realize that the doll is missing!
    You did a good deed for the owner. It's sad but true that someone would steal the doll.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Makes you never want to take a doll out of the house. I hope the owner and Josefina get reunited soon.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pinned a note listing Kirsten's name and my cell number and e-mail address, with a promise of a reward, onto Kirsten's pantalettes when I took her to AGPLA. In fact, that note stays on her all the time now (well, unless she's in pirate pants; pantalettes won't fit under those! [img]smile.gif[/img] ). That doesn't mean that I'd necessarily get her back if she were misplaced, but it does mean that if someone found her and actually wanted to return her to me, he or she would be able to. MOST people wouldn't actually want to steal a doll, but it's not always easy to find a place to turn something in, after all, and the promise of a reward might push someone mostly unscrupulous into doing the right thing, especially if that person mistakes the doll for a cheaper brand.

    I hope Josefina is reunited with her owner!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope she finds her home again.. poor girl. I found one at the B&N store, she was left all alone, so took her and gave her to the desk, and there was her Mommy! So, she got reunited! so I hope this ones does too!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chichiag's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] Oh my! I knoe I'd be heart brokken in I lost Samanta!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •